Applicants to medical and dental school must attend the series of applicant workshops that are offered every spring. The workshops are mandatory for enrolled applicants and highly recommended for alumni applicants and applicants to other health professions programs. Contact Jessica Fowle at Jessica.Fowle@kzoo.edu for more information.
- Allopathic Medicine (MD)
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Dental Medicine
- Veterinary Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Podiatric Medicine
- Public Health
Admissions Testing Services
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Dental Admission Test (DAT)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Optometry Admissions Test (OAT)
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT)
- SDN Interview Feedback: School by school interview feedback for medical, dental and pharmacy school maintained by the Student Doctor Network.
- Selecting a Medical School: 35 Questions I wished I had asked.
Other Sites of Interest
- Aspiring Docs: AAMC’s comprehensive resources for anyone aspiring to be a physician.
- MSU CHM Applicant Self Assessment: Are you a competitive applicant for medical school?
- AAMC FACTS: All kinds of statistics on medical school applicants, matriculants and graduates.
- AAMC Medical School Acceptance Procedures
- Financing your medical education:
- AAMC Information
- K College Grants, Scholarships, Fellowships page
- MSU Libraries Database: Comprehensive database of grants and financial aid for medicine
- National Health Service Corps: Tuition, fees, stipend for education and training in primary care for allopathic and osteopathic medicine, dentistry, physician assistant, nurse practitioner. Requires service commitment to underserved areas.
- Tylenol Cash for College: Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate education in health-related fields.
- Fast Web
- AAMC Info on Post-Baccalaureate Programs