The of David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Pre-medical Enrichment Program (PREP) application is open!
Program Dates: Jul. 8, 2024 – Aug. 16, 2024
Application Deadline: 3/1/24 at 11:59pm PST
Description: A 6-week intensive summer program that provides pre-med students with the means to strengthen their ability and readiness to study medicine. Full participation in the program allows participants to enhance their chances of being accepted into medical school and succeeding once there.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a 3rd year, 4th year, or recent college graduate
- Applicants must come from an educationally or economically disadvantaged background
- Applicants must be U.S citizens, hold a permanent residency or have documentation of approved eligibility for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) in the State of California
- Minimum 2.8 Cumulative GPA
- Applicants should have not taken the MCAT before July 15, 2024
- Demonstrated interest in addressing issues affecting underserved populations in healthcare
- Compelling personal statement (PDF Format)
Need live assistance with your application? The team will be available via Zoom every Thursday from 1:00-2:00 pm PST during our drop-in office hour. Click this link to register for drop in hours!